About the Show
Access the latest products, technology and services from world-leading suppliers:
- 250 exhibitors showcasing their innovative solutions
- MORE exhibits with expanded show floor
Network with 6,500+ industry colleagues from 50 countries
Learn from industry experts:
- Held alongside the International Pipeline Conference, the world’s leading educational event for the pipeline industry. In 2018, IPC featured notable keynote speakers Cynthia Hansen, Calvin Hein, Peter Tertzakian & Alex Murray.
The world’s leading marketplace for pipeline professionals
New technology and solutions from 250 exhibitors
6,500 industry leaders from 50+ countries
World-class education at the IPC, held alongside the show
Market-leading innovations and services
Meet with over 200 companies exhibiting their technologies and offerings to more than 6,500 registered visitors and conference delegates. A meeting ground for exploring the latest innovations, products and services for the pipeline industry, the exhibition provides face-to-face networking opportunities through on-the-floor networking, industry receptions and topic-based meet ups. Join us to exchange knowledge and see the latest advances in corrosion, integrity, detection, testing, inspection and pigging.
Products & Services Displayed Include:
- Corrosion Monitoring & Inspection
- Pipeline & Facility Construction
- Monitoring & Detection
- Pigs & Pigging
- Software Solutions
Join us on the exhibition floor Tuesday, from 4:00pm-6:00pm, and Wednesday from 2:00pm-4:00pm to network with business leaders, technology experts, conference delegates, exhibitors and visitors. Connect with clients, make new contacts and conduct business on an informal basis. Don’t miss out on these gatherings!
Free to attend for registered visitors, exhibitors and conference delegates.